Our online reputation management module has been curated by industry experts. A brand's reputation is an important part of its global identity. Our Online Reputation Management training module has been designed to understand the fundamentals of ORM and how to protect and or enhance a brand's overall online reputation.
What we post on the internet, remains for ever. Therefore, what you or anyone else post online about your business defines your business’s online reputation. In this course, our experts will teach you how to balance your posts in terms of tone, timing, the audience you want to reach and various social mediums. Along with how to track what your audience is saying about you and your business.
1. Why is online reputation management necessary?
2. Is it possible to know the identity of an anonymous poster?
3. How should I reply to negative information posted about me that is true?
4. How can this course help me?
5. What is the qualification of the instructor?
6. How much is the fee for this course?
7. Does this institute provide with a certificate after the completion of the course?
8. Is the certificate provided by this institute recognized in corporates?
What we post on the internet, remains forever. Therefore, what you post online defines your online reputation. In this course, our experts will teach you how to balance your posts in terms of tone, timing, the audience you want to reach and various social mediums.
Importance of good business reputation
Online reputation management companies
Impact of organization’s online reputation in achieving business objectives
Role of media in creating Business reputation
Tracking, monitoring and eliminating negativity from social media
Building and maintaining a global corporate brand
Understanding your audience
Steps for effective Online Reputation Management
Ways to deal with negativity
What should not be done
Decisions that can make or break the organization’s reputation
Tools used in ORM
Connecting with Non- profit organizations
Understanding brand sentiments
Considering customer’s opinions and reviews